This is an adorable picture of Grandpa and his grandkids. This was taken during Christmas when we traveled about 5 hours up to Pittsburg to spend time with our relatives. While there, we didn't hesitate to take this picture after walking into the room and seeing our "Pap-Pap" just hanging out with the kids. This is truly and sweet and rememberable photo. We love our grandpa so much!!
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!