I Heart My Family Contest
God bless these little legs
- Contest Photo by: JKL-Griggs
- New Port Richey, FL
Our little family has had it's share of struggles but with the dedication of our friends and family our little angel has made HUGE strides in making our dream come true! Our dream is for our daughter to walk. We have started fundraising efforts (that we really do not have the time for) to cover the cost of her therapy. The winnings from this contest would put us half way there! Please vote for our photo. A night none of us will ever forget at the most magical place on Earth!
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!