Of course I was the one taking the photo - but my Mom (Holding Lincoln at a couple hours old) is an only child - I am an only child & grandchild - My son Ryan (new Daddy) is the only child - Grandchild & Great-Grandchild - and now we have been blessed with Lincoln - only child (so far - hehehe) - Grandchild - Great Grandchild & Great - Great Grandchild - who else in the world could accommodate this unique small family with having a ton of things that caters to all ages but Disney ;)
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!