Our annual family vacations first started as children. We always went to Gulf Shores every summer just for a few days. I guess I thought every family did that. As we grew up and made our own lives and families, vacation to the beach weren't always together. Until 2002, when I was almost killed in a train/car accident. The next summer we all begin going to the beach all together now with husbands and children in tow. Now every summer, our bond as a family grows stronger.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!