This was a memorable time for us 4 several reasons including our first family vacation in 7 yrs, milestone b-day 4 both myself & my daughter. A perfect opportunity to relive the day my husband & I eloped on a cruise.This particular picture will forever stand out 4 my husband had 2run back 2 the room to get our license & we lost each other. It took well over 45 minutes to locate one another. My daughter & I sat patiently waiting for him while we sang, "we lost our daddy in the Cayman Islands."
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!