We decide to take our 9yr old daughter on her first cruise for her Spring Break from 3/28-4/3/11 we set sail on the Disney Wonder out of San Pedro. We were also celebrating our Birthday & Anniversary month. On the second day of the crusie my said you know what I better take a pregnancy test. Much to our surprise it was positive, then in August my wife & daughter were itching to find out the sex of the baby so on a trip to Disneyland at high noon we opened the envelope! On 11/21/11 we had a son!
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!