This memory holds a special place in my heart as I found out while we were watching the game together as a family that this was my dad's first time ever being at a professional baseball game. He had come down from Minnesota to see my sister and I, my new nephew and the rest of our family and while he and my step mom were here I was able to get suite tickets to the baseball game from my work. It was a great day of laughs, stories and love! I will never forget sharing this with my dad.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!