My three boys enrich my life and bring such joy. I cherish every hug, kiss, and each snuggle I get from them. This picture was taken at one of our favorite annual events in our town, where thousands of artists display their work downtown for a two week period of time. We spend all our extra time downtown, admiring artwork, studying how it was made, learning and making special memories together. We snapped this picture as we stopped to admire artwork made out of recycled materials.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!