This is one of my favorite photo of my daughter A'shonti Smith and my lovely aunt Linda Jones. This photo has so much meaning to me. my aunt always supported my ideas,and my daughter in her world of pageantry. This is the first big pageant that my daughter did and it meant so much to my aunt. During that same year my aunt, Linda Jones passed away. This is the only picture that I have of her and my daughter together. Two of the most lovely,outgoing womens in my heart that keep me smiling.
More from Welch's
Contest Tips and Guidelines:
- One vote per entry, per person, per day.
- Remember to describe why your family snapshot is compelling in 500 characters or less. Entries that do not meet this guideline will not be considered based upon the discretion of our editorial staff.
- Please don't include you or your children's full name, address, or location in your photo description.
- Photo size should be no larger than 4 MB.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!