Beetlejuice was easy. Mostly old stuff from the house, and lots of makeup.
Prep Time: Less than 3 hoursCostume Materials
- Old suit from Salvation Army
- Roll of duct dape
- White spray paint (6 cans)
- White and black face paint
- White hairspray
- Fake plastic bugs
- Make stripes with 1-inch duct tape on the suit.
- Spray with white paint and allow to dry.
- Glue fake bugs randomly on the suit when paint is dry. You can use fake latex skin to look like it's peeling off.
- Put white and black face paint on.
- Spray hair to look grey.
- Use liquid latex to glue bugs on your face (optional).