A quick run to the fabric store and you've got a sweet and simple costume. No time to run to the store? Try it with a pink bed sheet instead!
- White leggings or pants
- White or pink top
- 4-5 yards of pink tulle fabric, or a pink twin top sheet
- Pink hairspray (optional)
- Pink blush and lip gloss
Dress your child first.
- If her hair is long enough, place in a messy bun on the top of her head. Spray with pink hair spray, if using.
- Brush some pink blush over the apples of her cheeks and on her forehead, nose, eyes, and chin.
- Pin one end of the tulle or sheet to the shoulder of her shirt, then loosely wrap her midsection with it. Pin the other end to her pants at the hip. Spread the fabric out so it looks full and fluffy.