This easy Halloween craft is perfect as the focal point of your Halloween tablescape and is equally great on its own as a decorative centerpiece.
- 8 oz Cans of Tomato Sauce
- 28 oz Cans of Whole or Pureed Tomatoes
- Free Printable Labels: Get the 8 oz. can labels here and the 28 oz label here
- Glue Dot Stickers or Double Stick Tape
- 6 Tea light Candles
- Googly Eyes (optional)
- Empty and rinse out the cans then peel off the original food labels.
- Download and print the free labels. You will need 8.5 x 14 paper for the larger label. Trim the labels, then attach to the cans with double stick tape or glue dots. For even more fun, add googly eyes to the small polka dot one.
- Place tea light candles in the cans and notice how the tomato stained insides give an extra orange glow!
- Add a big candle or use the larger can as a vase.
Have small children? Battery operated tea lights are perfect for this project.