Serve these easy to make alien treats at a Halloween party or just have as an after school snack. Your child will be sure to freak out!
- 1 Pudding Pack
- 3 Marshmallows
- 2 Lollipop Sticks
- Red, Green and Black Food Color Markers
- Green Sprinkles
- Place a marshmallow in the bottom of your serving dish. This will hold your lollipop sticks in place!
- Cover the marshmallow with your favorite flavor of pudding.
- Top with green sprinkles. If you use chocolate, cover the top with vanilla pudding so the sprinkles will show.
- Attach a marshmallow into a stick and draw an eyeball. Start with a green circle and
then a black one in the center. Make several red squiggly lines for the veins to give it that creepy look.
- Put your two eyeball sticks into the pudding, squishing them down into the marshmallow at the bottom.