Your kids will have a blast making their own candy bucket for trick-or-treating! This easy craft is fun for all ages.
- A small bucket
- 2-4 Small Styrofoam Balls
- 4-5 Different Colored Pipe Cleaners
- 2-10 Googly Eyes (with sticky backs)
- Several Old Fashion Magazines
- Glue Gun
- Double Stick Tape
- Cut a mouth out of a magazine and tape to the bucket. Putting a smile upside down makes it even funnier.
- Decorate the Styrofoam balls with pipe cleaners and googly eyes. Then hot glue them to the bucket.
- Add more pipe cleaners for hair and you've got a fun candy bucket ready for Halloween!