Decorating pumpkins has never been so festive as with this easy DIY craft. Use this funny witch pumpkin as table decor or wrap in clear cellophane and tie with a bow for a gift or party favor.
- 1 Small Pumpkin
- 1 Page of Halloween Patterned or Black and White Polka Dot Scrapbook Paper
- 1 Package of Mini Orange Pom Poms
- 3-4 Green Pipe Cleaners and 1 Black Pipe Cleaner
- 2 Googly Eyes
- Hot Glue Gun
- Double Stick Tape or Glue Dots
- Curve the ends of 3-4 green pipe cleaners around your fingers to make the witch's hair.
- Wrap the middle of the pipe cleaners around the stem of the pumpkin, then hot glue them in place.
- Wrap the paper into a cone and tape together. Trim the end to make the flat section of the witch hat.
- Glue a pom pom to the top of the hat and the rest around the bottom edge.
- Shape a small piece of black pipe cleaner as a mouth. Make a U for a smile, O for surprise or a zigzag for a grumpy witch. Let your creativity decide! Then hot glue the hat, eyes and mouth to the pumpkin.