Homemade Holiday Gift Wrap
Save money this holiday season by personalizing gifts with homemade wrapping paper. Kids will love this activity and so will you!
- large white paper or recycled grocery bags
- markers or paints
- ribbon or bows
- embellishments of your choice
- Get paper and markers ready for the kids. (Who says you can't design a few pages yourself?)
- Encourage kids to draw holiday pictures or write a letter to the person receiving the gift.
- Cut, wrap and add embellishments to your present for a one of a kind wrapped gift! This is one craft that will save money and make great memories.