Reusable Gift Bags
Do you ever have a hard time figuring out what to give that person that seems to have everything? Here's a solution: reusable gift bags! These are so easy and fun to wrap with and the best part is, they are even easier to make! It's an eco-friendly gift that keeps on giving!
Don't forget to make some for yourself -- just think how easy Christmas morning clean-up will be with holiday-themed reusable gift bags. We can tell you from experience, Santa loves them!
- fabric, 2 pieces (19"x17" each)
- thread that matches fabric
- 18" of ribbon
- straight pins
- Measure and cut two pieces of material. You can make any size bag you want, the ones shown here are 19" long x 17" wide.
- Put right sides together and pin.
- Sew three of the sides together, leaving the fourth (top side) open. Flip it right side out.
- Put a present inside, throw on some fun ribbon and you're done!