Make this ornament with your kids or give as a gift for the holidays. It's super easy and fun to make and pairs perfectly with our tree topper.
- white coffee filters
- foil cupcake papers
- 1 small plastic ornament
- 1 jingle bell
- your favorite photo
- glitter glue
- hot glue gun
- 1 silver pipe cleaner
- 1 foot of ribbon
- Dixie cup or 2" circle punch
- Twist one end of the pipe cleaner through the ornament and the other through the jingle bell.
- Turn a coffee filter wrong side out and twist into a flower.
- Twist the middle of the pipe cleaner around the coffee filter bottom to hold the flower in place. The ornaments should now be hanging below the flower.
- Fan out a foil cupcake paper. Flatten it with your hand.
- Trace a circle around your photo with the Dixie cup and cut. Or use your circle punch
if you have one.
- Glue the foil onto the coffee filter, then glue the photo onto the foil.
- Add glitter glue around the edge of the photo and coffee filter. Let dry.
- Glue the ends of the ribbon together.
- Glue the ribbon to the back of the ornament.