- 1 evergreen wreath
- 1 can of white spray paint
- 1 can of silver glitter spray paint (optional)
- white coffee filters
- foil cupcake wrappers
- small plastic ornaments
- glitter glue
- floral wire
- hot glue gun
- snowflake embellishments (optional)
- sticky back rhinestone embellishments (optional)
- ribbon (optional)
- Spray the wreath white. The spray paint doesn't have to coat the entire wreath; seeing some green through the white makes it look like snow. Let dry.
Optional: Spray with glitter spray over the white for extra shimmer.
- Wrap some floral wire around a small round ornament.
- Turn a foil cupcake wrapper wrong side out and twist into a flower. Do the same with a coffee filter.
- Poke the floral wire on the ornament through the foil cupcake wrapper and then the coffee filter.
- Wrap tape around the bottom to hold the flower in place on the wire.
- Attach the flower to the wreath by wrapping the wire around a branch.
- Repeat steps 2-5 to create as many flowers as you'd like.
- Try some flowers with only a coffee filter, and some with only a cupcake wrapper. Making them different sizes looks really nice.
- Hot glue a snowflake to a fanned out cupcake wrapper.
- Place all the flowers and extra ornaments
or embellishments around the wreath. Hot glue the decorations where you don't have
- Use glitter glue around the edges of the coffee filters. It's best to do this after you have attached them to the wreath. Then you can leave it overnight to dry.
- If you have ribbon, you can tie a large bow around the top or bottom of the wreath.
- Hang extra ornaments from ribbon for an extra touch.