6 yr old Joseph created this "Merry Masterpiece" out of his LEGO (R) bricks last night. Santa has his bag full of presents for the kids and is leaving them under the colorfully decorated tree. When he's done he'll go back out through the chimney.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Scanning preferred. Make sure your drawing is flat on the scanner.
- If you don't own a scanner and need to take a photograph, bring the entry outside in direct sunlight and shoot it from directly overhead. Make sure your shadow is not peeking in!
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your gingerbread house or holiday cookie is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!