Tell us your story:
My husband and I were sitting on the couch watching TV with our two children and realized that this has become an every day thing. How did we get to this?! I was a swim coach and my husband would go to the gym 6 days a week when we first met 10 years ago! So, thinking that Shane (adg 7) and Lilly (age 5) arn't going to want to go for a run every day. So we live right by a 5 mile long zoo!! We decided to become members of the zoo!! Now every walk is it's own adventure!!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!