Tell us your story:
Last summer, our family took our first trip to northern California. I have never had a trip transform me so much. The state is so beautiful and so environmentally green that after experiencing it we came home with new resolutions: do more exercise (including yoga), eat organic when ever possible, and recycle. We even started our own worm compost. Thanks to our trip we are a healthier and happier family. Other families should try it.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!