Tell us your story:
The kids are always busy with sports. My daughter plays basketball, softball and my son plays t-ball and enjoys gymnastics. I do my treadmill daily. We have our most fun on the weekends, going to new outdoor places to explore. Hiking, climbing boulders or a park. This way we are all being active and enjoying each other.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!