Tell us your story:
Utah's winters provide plenty of snow, making it hard to go out and be active. But not to worry we have learned how to be creative by trying new moves in the snow. If we are not racing to the bottom we are racing to the top. Watch out, this family of six may have discovered a fun way to play and stay in shape at the same time. By "Trying new moves" we turned off the TV and went out and made our own adventures.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!