Tell us your story:
My husband and I pride ourselves in keeping our family active. Our kids are anxious to try new activities and love each and every experience. Our kids are 8, 6 and 3. Each one is at a very different skill level, but we love to introduce new sports and show each one how they can participate. From outdoor/indoor sports to dancing and gardening, they LOVE it all! This past summer we were able to take an entire family bike ride around the neighborhood for the first time. What a wonderful feeling!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!