Tell us your story:
We are Disney Vacation Club members. Every year we visit Disney World for a week of family fun. We went to the Grand Canyon last year and walked, a lot. We do this more at home, daily/nighty walks depending on the weather. This prepares us for our Disney World trips, which usually consist of 0600 to midnight walking, swimming, and exercise at the resorts. As a family of 6, ranging from 40 years old down to 22 months old, we incorporate any/all exercise/sports into our 2012 regime.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!