Tell us your story:
After losing two grandparents to heart disease and one to diabetes, my sons pushed the family to participate in local 5Ks which benefit both issues. Inspired by them, my husband started running local trail runs, I've joined a beginners' runners' group for women, and the boys are joining the cross country team. Our family has also walked together for Walk Now For Autism Speaks, supporting our youngest who not only has autism but who has also become an advocate others with the disease.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!