Tell us your story:
Exercise took a hiatus for a while for our family when I was placed on bedrest during a high risk, triplet pregnancy. Then, it remained on the back burner a while longer due to the semantics of my husband and I simply being outnumbered by our young ones and them being too young to actively participate. But, being that we are a family of outdoor enthusiasts who prefer an active lifestyle, it has not been difficult to find our way back. As a family we bike, hike, butterfly hunt, swim,... MOVE!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!