Tell us your story:
Our family is active in many activities year round. All 3 girls dance and the older 2 also participate in basketball and cheerleading. My son is active in football, baseball, and basketball. We all fish as a family all summer long and enjoy hunting during the fall months. My youngest just got off 3 years of consistant steroids, which were part of her chemotherapy. She put on quite a bit of weight from it and we're trying healthier eating and nature walks to get her BMI back in control.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!