Tell us your story:
This is my little/big family we love to go outdoors and try something new. This week we chose to try the alpine slide in Park City. we walked up the mountain to catch the ski lift. As you can see it my daughters first time riding as everyone else looked on. She is afraid of heights but will face her fears to do something fun. After we finished the slide she said mom lets go again.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!