Tell us your story:
Professional volunteer, 33, lupus & single mom.We ate "fast foods"-high fat,heavy sodium-Taking a class we learned to eat natural,organic foods to give us the fuel our bodies craved.Then I did something I thought I'd never do- join the gym to do kickboxing & aerobics.My daughter went out for cheerleading, joined volleyball & taking 4 types of dance.I am proudest of our 5K walk! Memorable Moment! This Hawaiian "Vacation" is something I'd never be able to afford & also continue our education!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!