Tell us your story:
Exercise for our family is fun, and our way of life. At our local high school my husband coaches wrestling; I coach track. We motivate our athletes to love exercise while instilling that love in our children. Often, at our side are our two kids. By immersing them in fitness early, they gain a love for it. Tate, now 6, started as a baby in the jogging stroller. As soon as he could walk he was running laps. Coaching for Tate, means fun.For us it means staying fit,while giving back to our community
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!