Tell us your story:
We love Riding horses on Trails. You really get up close and personal with some of the most beautiful scenery. Mountains, steams, Deer, birds,Etc.. We love it. Horse Camping is even more fun, Having your horses right there with you while camping is great. You meet some of the nicest, most family oriented people in our country.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!