Tell us your story:
Nature. If you take kids out in nature, they will find a way to be active. Whether kids are making mud-bricks in the backyard, clambering over rocks at a state park, or climbing a mountain for the very first time, families will find that the world outdoors is a jungle gym all its own. Incorporating fun and novelty into our activities helps us all to be active as a family. We like to explore new activities together, like geocaching, kite-flying, gardening, and ice skating. See you outside!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!