Tell us your story:
Our 6 year old son has mild Cerebral Palsy. One day he wanted to try rock climbing. Our family joined an indoor rock climbing gym. We encourage our boys to accomplish anything they put their minds to regardless of the obstacles in the way. As a family we go there 2-3 times a week. After just 3 days of going, our 6 year old reached the top of the 30 ft wall. We look forward to our family time there, and have noticed a huge change in our sons' confidence as well as all our physical abilities.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!