Tell us your story:
My husband and I started running on a regular basis and last year we completed three half marathons. We've gotten our two children (ages 6 and 10) into running too! It's an activity the family can do together and keeps us healthy and happy at the same time. Last September the entire family participated in the Disneyland 5K and had a blast! We're continuing to run in 2012 by participating in more 5k's and half marathons.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!