Tell us your story:
We have started a family tradition of running the Disney Family Race every year! It motivates us to begin training months before the race and eating well to get ready for the big day. The kids get so excited since they get to enter their own race according to their age. It has helped us to stay healthy physically and mentally as well as keeping our family unit close nit. My husband had high blood pressure and because of the life style change, he eliminated the need for medication! Thanks Disne
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!