Tell us your story:
Growing up we have always enjoyed playing ball, so now that our kids are old enough we can all play! Our 10-year-old son loves playing baseball with help from the coach - his Dad. And our 7-year-old daughter is playing softball for the first time and is enjoying Mom helping coach. Sports outside in the spring time are a great way for our family to enjoy nature, get some excercise and spend time together. We love it!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!