Tell us your story:
2 years ago my boys started running cross country at school. They practice 4 nights a week starting in the August heat. I started running with them since I was a runner before and had gotten away from it.For 9 weeks we meet every Sunday in Philly's Fairmount park with about 1,500 other children- it is a total family event and we as parents race around the 1.25 miles to cheer the children on. My son Ben placed first in his age group-it was Halloween and being Stitch's #1 fan-Ben was Racer Stitch
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!