Tell us your story:
I am Healey Stepanic and I have an amazing family, husband Mike, daughter Jordan (7) and Tanner (4). Diagnosed with Multiple Meningiomas (benign brain tumors) 8 yrs ago. In 2011, we began working out as a family, and trained for a 1/2 marathon in Philadelphia and completed the Nov. 2011 NYC Marathon, with my family supporting me every step of the way. Exercising every day with kids saved my life, with radiation and surgery to remove 4 of 10 tumors,Oct/Dec. 2011. They even go on long runs w/me!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!