Tell us your story:
My husband was diagnosed with Type-II diabetes when our youngest daughter was born. Our daughters are now 7, 6, & 4. Every day since, we talk about making good food choices, why junk food is bad, and what is good exercise. We run 1.5 miles a few times a week, mommy runs in 5Ks, we swim in warm weather, bike on sunny days, even go roller blading and skating. We play on soccer, basketball, and softball teams. We stopped buying canned and only buy fresh or frozen veggies. It's a great way to live!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!