Tell us your story:
We are just back from a trip to the snow. Our family sledded, skied, ice skated and took walks. We spent every day outside trying different sports and new activities- it was invigorating! and we had so much fun together laughing. Once we got back, we feel more committed to walking and spending time outside every day. This week we started with walking to my daughter's after school knitting class.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!