Tell us your story:
My husband and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary this year. We figured that our first 10 years were spent making our family and doing the best we could to TEACH them how to be the best people they could be. Then we decided that the next 10 years we will SHOW them how to be the best people they can be. That includes exposing them to as many sports and activities as possible and hopefully, that means seeing some pretty cool stuff along the way. We're excited for the future!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!