Tell us your story:
After homework time to try and get outside and play for as long as we can before dark..kids(9 & 11yr old) get on their scooter/bikes and little sister tries her scooter for awhile but usally gets in her jeep and chases them down :}
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!