Tell us your story:
A love for life and trying new things runs in our family. Hiking, biking, running, and skiing keep us busy year round. Each spring we do a 41 mile running relay race with our 5 daughters, ages 5 to 14. Distance relays combine loads of laughter, loud cheering, and cowbell ringing with great tests of physical and mental strength. The challenges of the race are symbolic of those we face in life, and reinforce that with the love and support of family we can live healthy as we make magical memories.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!