Tell us your story:
We participated in our first family run all while supporting our fellow military members! The US Navy Seabee's 5K and 1 mile Keiki Run on Historic Ford Island, Honolulu, Hawaii. My daughter who is 7 ran her second race with a 7:14 min mile! My husband Mark, took first in his age division and 6th over all, and I ran pushing the 2 younger boys in the jogging stroller, it was my first race ever and I ran a 10 min mile! We were all excited to be able to do and celebrate it together! Next race 3/16!)
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!