Tell us your story:
Every year I participate in a Women's Fitness Festival run. Every year, my son asks me if he can come. As a single parent, I would never take him because he would be on the sidelines, alone with strangers, watching his mom run. So I decided, the year the photo was taken, that I would have him run alongside with me! I wasn't sure if he would survive the run. But he did amazing and with a smile too! Onlookers were impressed and from that day on, we both realized we can do anything together!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!