Tell us your story:
I knew some friends who ran the Disney Princess Half Marathon last year. After seeing their pictures, I decided to participate in the 2012 race. I had never been a runner before and worked hard all year to prepare. My family was very supportive. In fact, my 12 year old son and 9 year old daughter decided to run the Family Fun 5K at Disney the day before my race. We all 3 completed our races and had a wonderful time! This picture shows us with our racing bibs at Disney. We now love to run!
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!