Tell us your story:
Exercise has always been intensely important to me. Suffering from depression for most of my life, I found regular exercise made an enormous difference in balancing my moods and enabled me to enjoy a happy life without anti-depressants. In October 2010 exercise became more than a good thing, it became a lifeline for me and my children. My husband was killed in a motorcycle accident and I was suddenly a single mom to Jacob, 11 and Joshua, 7. Within a week of the accident my mother-in-law and
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!