Tell us your story:
Our family has really gotten into racing. Ever since Dad decided his weight was going up too fast he started getting the family into running races. We love every minute of it! Each of the kids in our family have run in some sort of race and have truly enjoyed it! Even though our littlest is only 2 years old! We all are able to exercise together as a family and have fun at the same time.
Contest Photo Tips and Guidelines:
- Avoid clutter. Keep the background simple -- your family is the star!
- Daytime, natural light is best. If your area is bright enough, try taking the photo without the flash.
- Upload a horizontal photo. If you crop the image on your computer, make sure you keep a landscape 4:3 aspect ratio.
- For best results, make your image 1200x900 (or "save for web").
- With a digital camera, you can take as many photos as possible and choose the best one. Have fun!